Why is LeafGuard® Better Than Other Gutters?
First Class Gutters by LeafGuard® of Northern Georgia
Put the LeafGuard® gutter system side by side with any other gutter system on the market here in the Atlanta area, and you will find that LeafGuard® is the best covered gutter system you can buy. LeafGuard® is a unique and patented gutter system. It combines a large gutter bottom with a curved hood to shed debris and keep water moving away from your home, all in one, seamless piece of aluminum. No other gutter system can compare. There may be other attempts to recreate the same system but none of them come close.
Features That Make LeafGuard® Best:
- Clog-Free: LeafGuard®’s design keeps water flowing in, while leaves and other debris roll right off, keeping your gutters clog-free guaranteed.
- ScratchGuard: Our ScratchGuard paint finish comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is guaranteed not to peel, chip or crack.
- Durable: Our internal hangers and thick aluminum make our gutters extremely strong and can stand up to some of the harshest weather.
- One-Piece: Our LeafGuard® gutters are made from a single piece of aluminum, custom cut to fit your home, so you don’t have to worry about unsightly seams.
- Prevents Damage: Overflowing gutters can cause damage to your fascia, rafter tails, siding, roof even your foundation. With LeafGuard® you don’t have to worry about that.
LeafGuard® was evaluated and lab tested by The Good Housekeeping Institute and is backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. It’s one of America’s most trusted icons. The Good Housekeeping seal provides customers with a Limited Warranty! If the product is found to be defective, we will refund or replace it.
Unique Design Built on Site for Atlanta, Conyers, Marietta, and Lawrenceville Homeowners
LeafGuard®’s one-piece design attaches to your fascia, eliminating leaks and roof damage. We use our patented internal hangers attached with screws at two foot intervals. Our internal hangers are designed to make your LeafGuard® system more stable without sacrificing water flow. Two piece gutter covers, hoods, and helmets are screwed in or nailed into your roof. This creates holes that can cause water damage and even void your roof warranty.
LeafGuard® gutters and hoods are formed from a single piece of aluminum, this makes a seamless, one-piece system that not only matches colors, but you don’t have to worry about damage to multiple parts or rust. Plus, we fit each piece of the LeafGuard® system to your home, so you don’t have ugly seams. All other gutter protection systems consist of two pieces, which can cause color match problems and depending on how they’re attached, can damage your open gutters or roof. The LeafGuard® design looks sleek and attractive and contributes to your home’s beauty. Add-on gutter protection systems look bulky and stand out rather than blend in to your home.
Make a Smart Investment with Gutters From LeafGuard® of Northern Georgia
Homeowners throughout Georgia choose LeafGuard® gutters if they are serious about protecting their homes from clogged gutters. Climbing ladders to clean out your gutters is dangerous, and with LeafGuard® of Northern Georgia’s clog-free guarantee you can make cleaning your gutters a thing of the past. Plus, LeafGuard® of Northern Georgia has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal, which is a name you can trust. Contact LeafGuard® of Northern Georgia today to see how we can provide you with the only patented one piece seamless gutter system. Also, don’t forget to ask about our gutter financing options!